Follow these simple steps to learn how to block Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP):
- Connect your Pc with internet and Open Start and search Window Firewall , click on “Advanced settings” and allow access.
- Go to left hand side of Windows Firewall with Advanced Security menu, click on “Inbound Rules” and choose a New Role.
- Click on Custom and press Next.
- Select All programs and press Next.
- Open “Protocol type” from dropdown menu and select CMPv4 then click “Customize” and OK.
- Go to action page, choose ”Block the connection” then click “Next.”
- Choose profile you want the rule to apply to and click “Next”.
- Give a name to Rule and Click Finish.