You can not modify your files or format your drive , unless your Pin Drive is Write-Protected.
- Click on Start Button and search “Regedit.exe program to start formatting. Double click on the program to open Registry Editor in Windows.
- Navigate following Option: Computer >HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >SYSTEM. Now open >Current Control Settings > Control > StorageDevicePolicies.
- If you don’t see StorageDevicePolicies , Click anywhere in the right Pane of Registry Editor , open New and Click on KEY option. Write a name of the KEY.
- Click on “New” and select “DWORD Value,” then proceed with next Step.
- Go to Data Column and double click on “WriteProtect”. Change the field of “Value Data” from 1 to 0. Now press Exit button and restart Your Computer.