Before installation process, you just need to read all instruction given on installation guide inside your Printer box. From this guide book you can easily find the support page for your printer, only by searching its model and manufacturer name etc.
Follow these steps to install a USB Printer:
- In the first step, plug in your Printer with Computer in USB port. Some printers required Power to to plug in.Turn it on now.
- All modern versions of window can automatically install the setup,if printer is connected with Internet.Now insert the CD in CD ROM and wait for automatic setup.
- In the next step, you just need to download the drivers from support section of the official website of the Printer.
- Run the downloaded drivers and window will automatically update them.
- Printer is now fully installed.